News bites – 25 Nov 2019
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts launch luxury curated experiences across the world
Image courtesy of Rosewood Limited Edition
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts are have taken ‘luxury’ to a whole new level with the launch of the Rosewood Limited Edition: a collection of one-of-a-kind travel experiences for the affluent traveler. There are twelve location-specific experiences available exclusively at Rosewood Hotels around the world.
Rosewood Limited Edition:
- The Va Va Vroom experience at Hôtel de Crillon in Paris offers the opportunity to meet and work with celebrated designer, Tristan Auer, to customise a vintage Jaguar E-Type Cabriolet. While working together on the design, including luxury finishes, you will spend two-nights in the signature Duc de Crillon Suite and dine with up to eleven other guests in the hotel’s La Cave d’Exception.
- The Design… In a Bag experience will take you on a jet between London and Tuscany to create your own line of bags for Métier London. Stay at the Rosewood London for three nights and Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco for one night. Upon completion of your design, you’ll attend a promotional photoshoot for the new line.
- The Rolling in the Deep four-night experience takes place on Rosewood Baha Mar mega-yacht, Eternity, where you can embark on an underwater treasure hunt for a Ulysse Nardin 42mm diving watch. On land, you’ll stay at the Rosewood Baha Mar Penthouse Suite.
- The Bigger’n Texas experience redefines southern hospitality and fashion with a three-night stay at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek, a private jet to the west Texas art colony of Marfa, a private tour of the Chianti Foundation, the iconic Prada Marfa store, access to a private butler and personal photographer.
- The A Star is Born experience will see you walk the Red Carpet at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival in Montecito, California. Indulge in a three-night stay at Rosewood Miramar Beach and dinner at Causo’s.
- Experience the Ultimate Arabian Night in Abu Dhabi. Sleep under the stars in the Arabian desert in a five-star domed tent with tailored furniture and textiles, luxurious amenities and butler service.
- Strike a Chord at The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel with two nights of accommodation, and choose between recording your own track with Steinway label producer, Jon Feidner, or take a private tour of the company’s New York factory to see how the instruments are built.
- The Paradise Found experience offers three nights of accommodation at Rosewood Phuket, where you can collaborate with scientists at Thailand’s Department of Marine and Coastal Resources, explore the reef and create a sustainable fashion piece. A portion of the experience price will be donated to assist reef and ocean restoration of this region.
- Be Fashion Forward in Bangkok with exclusive designer Vatanika, who will create a bespoke ladys’ outfit and woman’s Frank Muller timepiece. Between fittings, stay at Rosewood’s Nara or Thara House for seven nights, enjoy dinner for two at Nan Bei, cocktails at Lennon’s, two treatments at Rosewood Spa, Sense, and two first class plane tickets to Geneva.
- The Life Behind the Lens experience will help you discover the essence of Hong Kong through a two-night stay at Rosewood Hong Kong, daily breakfast at Holt’s Café, afternoon tea for two at The Butterfly Room, drinks at DarkSide, a bespoke dinner for two by Chef Sandro, and a half-day photoshoot in Hong Kong with a takeaway personalised Leica M10.
- When Past Meets Future at Rosewood Yangon will see you experience three nights of accommodation at one of Yangon Heritage Trust’s projects, Rosewood Yangon. Indulge in afternoon tea at the Living Room and dinner at NOVA.
- The Master Pairings experience at Rosewood Beijing offers two nights in the Beijing House Presidential Suite, one night at Hôtel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel’s Duc de Crillon Suite, one night at Château de Chanteloup, and the rare opportunity to curate your own collection of cognacs.
For more personalised information tips and advice, or to book these incredible holiday experiences, contact your local TravelManagers’ personal travel manager here.
With compliments of First Class: visit them online or at Instagram