Your Ultimate Luxury Travel Kit
A great travel experience is about much more than where you’re headed – getting there is just as important as being there. To help you look and feel your best throughout your holiday, we’ve put together a list of our top six travel accessories and must-haves that are sure to make any journey more luxurious.
- When it comes to travel, everyone needs a suitcase – whether it’s your Louis Vuitton luxury trunk, your Hermes Orion suitcase or our new favourite, brought to you by talented designer Stella McCartney, the 4-Wheel Falabella Travel Suitcase. This sexy little number will turn heads with its sleek black design, featuring a diamond cut gold chain trim. Better yet, it’s made from non-leather and cruelty-free materials: this eco-friendly fashion statement will have you travel-ready and looking good.
- Brooklyn-based company Jet&Bo are making waves with their collection of luxury travel products. They have an abundance of travel experience, from backpacking to first class, and they’ve designed a travel companion that you’ll want to join you on every journey: The Cashmere Travel Set. The set includes a blanket, eye mask, socks and a case in soft grey, and has been designed to deliver a luxury feel plus functionality and longevity so you can sleep like a baby.
- Every traveller should have a good pair of headphones – whether you’re a fan of small, simple wireless earbuds or over-ear, noise cancelling headphones, having the right ones to suit you can make or break a trip. Headphone legends like Sennheiser always deliver a quality experience, but if you want something with a little more bling, diamond-studded Beats by Dre are a favourite amongst celebrities travellers.
- It goes without saying that most travellers will have perfume or cologne on hand, but no-one wants to discover a spill in their luggage. Luckily, the fashion greats have you covered – Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Dior and Chanel want to ensure you never have to worry about your perfume bottle again, each label has produced their own version of a designer perfume carry case.
- It’s never too early to start looking after your skin, and it’s well-known that air travel (and the in-flight Champagne…) can contribute to dehrydation. Step up your beauty game and introduce your face to Chanel’s firming anti-wrinkle flash eye revitalizer, so that you can walk off the plane looking fresh and well rested.
- Don’t just personalise your suitcase or handbag – step it up a notch and personalise your travel toiletries bag, adding chic flair to this necessity packing item. The Daily Edited (tde.) offers exclusive, limited-stock ranges of handbags, backpacks, phone cases and toiletries bags to which you can add your own initials, name or even handwriting. It’s the perfect travel gift for yourself or a loved one.
Now you’ve got your luxury travel kit in order, it’s time to start talking to your personal travel manager and planning your next luxury adventure.
Images courtesy of The Daily Edited
For more personalised information tips and advice, contact your local TravelManagers’ personal travel manager here.
With compliments of First Class: visit them online or at Instagram