To check if your country is on the Safe List follow this link; Countries on the Safe List
*SHA Extra Plus (SHA++) hotels are those that meet the Amazing Thailand SHA Plus standard and provide an accommodation service in partnership with certified hospitals for the RT-PCR test. The list of the SHA Extra Plus (SHA++) hotels is available here https://web.thailandsha.com/shaextraplus.
(1) Register for a Thailand Pass at https://tp.consular.go.th/.
(2) Upload the required document (along with the valid visa/re-entry permit, if required), and allow 3-5 working days for the approval process. Wait for the approval of the Vaccine Certification and paid accommodation, including the RT-PCR test.
(3) Confirm the approval, and receive a Thailand Pass QR Code. The entire process takes up to 7 working days.
(4) Present the Thailand Pass QR Code to the Health Control to carry out checks, then proceed through the Immigration procedures.
(5) Undergo the RT-PCR COVID-19 test at the reserved accommodation, or the pre-arranged test centre.
(Children aged under 6 years have a saliva test.)
(6) Proceed to the hotel by the pre-arranged airport transfer. (Distance from the airport within 2 hours.)
(7) Download and install the MorChana application at the hotel.
(8) Wait for the test result within the hotel room. *While the waiting period should be within 24 hours, it may vary between 24-48 hours, depending on the laboratory’s operating time.
(9) If testing negative for COVID-19, you will receive an Antigen Test Kit (ATK) for COVID-19 self-testing on Day 6-7.
(10) Get an alert for the self ATK testing on Day 6-7, and to record the result in the MorChana application.
(11) Practice the D-M-H-T-T-A precautions: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, T – Testing for COVID-19, and A – alert application.
(12) Free to go anywhere in Thailand or leave Thailand to other countries. However, travellers are advised to follow the guidelines and measures announced by the respective province/country of their destination.
Info provided by the Tourism Authority of Thailand and is subject to change at anytime.