Vietnam eVisa – This is the easiest & cheapest way to enter Vietnam.
This is the National Web Portal On Immigration E-VISA Page
(Like the USA ESTA, only use this website).
You will need to do the following;
1. Upload a copy of your passport
2. Upload photograph of yourself (I replicated a passport photo on my phone standing in front of a white background)
3. Enter all your personal details
4. Enter your arrival & departure ports. (This is a drop down box for you to choose either an airport, or sea port)
5. Pay USD$25 online with your credit card.
6. Record the application number for future reference.
The eVisa takes 3 business days to approve.
Once the 3 days have passed go back to the site and retrieve your application. Once approved, download your eVisa as a PDF.
Print this out and take it with you.
Upon arrival in Vietnam:
1. Proceed to the normal immigration counter
2. Produce your passport & PDF copy of e-visa
3. Immigration officer will stamp your passport and away you go!
Kind regards Annette