~ It’s your dream holiday, I can make it happen ~
I am excited to be Celebrating 22 years year in the Travel Industry in 2020!
I’m located in Wellington Point, QLD and have been a part of the Redlands community for over 20 years. I’ve raised my family here, sponsored many local charities and events and have planned thousands of holidays for many of my clients in the Redlands, as well as those in the Brisbane area, interstate, and in fact clients all over the world.
After travelling to Japan as an exchange student for a year at the age of 16 I caught the travel bug early! The love of different cultures is one of the many reasons I decided to explore a career in travel. It all started in 1998 where I was working for a retail travel agency in Port Macquarie learning domestic and south pacific travel whilst studying in Travel. After I completed my studies, I moved to Brisbane and continued my career working in both the retail & wholesale travel sectors which has given me an extensive insight and understanding of the whole travel experience. I have been working as a Mobile Travel Agent for over 10 years and joined TravelManagers in 2014 to further opportunities for both myself and my clients. Travel is a big passion of mine, I love meeting new people, sharing their amazing stories about travel and experiencing the many different cultures this wonderful world has to offer.
I look forward to planning your next adventure with you.
Where I've Travelled
- USA; Los Angeles including Anaheim, Disneyland, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Diego, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, Phoenix, Memphis, Orlando including Disneyworld & Epcot Centre, Key West, Tampa, New York, Minneapolis.
- Hawaii: Including Oahu (Honolulu-Waikiki), The Big Island, Kauai
- Canada; Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, Rocky Mountaineer Rail Journey, Vancouver.
- Mexico; Tijuana.
- United Kingdom, including London, Bath, Stonehenge, Windsor Castle
- Italy, including Venice, Milan
- Switzerland, including Zurich, Zermat, Grindelwald, Lucerne, Engelberg, Interlarken, Montreux.
- France, including Paris.
- Japan; Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Hakone, Nagasaki, Kobe, Niigata, Aomori, Sapporo including Ski (Niseko, Kiroro, Rusutsu, Tomamu)
- Malaysia including Kuala Lumpur, Club Med Cherating & Kota Kinabalu, Borneo.
- Thailand, including Bangkok, Phuket & Khao Lak.
- Hong Kong, including Kowloon, Hong Kong Island, Lantau Island, Hong Kong Disneyland, New Territiories.
- Singapore, including Singapore City, Sentosa Island.
- Maldives, including resort stays, Snorkelling liveaboard safari.
- Philippines, including Cebu, Bohol Island, Oslob Whale Shark Swimming.
- Vietnam, including Hanoi, Halong Bay Cruising, Hue, Hoian.
South West Pacific;
- Fiji, including Coral Coast, Denarau & Mamanuca Islands
- Vanuatu, including Efate, Port Vila, Tanna Island & Volcano.
Cruising (including ship inspections)
- Pacific Sky, Pacific Dawn, Pacific Pearl, Legend of the Seas, Carnival Spirit, MS Maasdam, Sun Princess, P&O Arcadia World Cruising Ship, Queen Mary 2.
- North Island, including Auckland, Paihia, Cape Reinga, Rotorua, Lake Taupo, Waitomo, Wellington
- South Island, including Christchurch, Akaroa, Hanmer Springs, Kaikoura, Picton & Cook Strait crossing
- QLD; Brisbane, QLD coastline up to Cairns, Whitsundays including Airlie Beach, Hamilton Is, Daydream Is.
- NSW; Sydney, NSW Ski Fields (Perisher, Smiggins, Thredbo), NSW coastline from Sydney to Brisbane
- VIC; Melbourne
- TAS; Launceston down the east coast to Hobart
- SA; Adelaide; including Barossa
- NT; Darwin, Alice Springs, Ayres Rock
- WA; Perth
- Lord Howe Island & Norfolk Island.
Services I Provide
Why Should you Choose a Personal Travel Manager?
- Personalised Service, customising your itinerary to suit your needs
- Flexible service, via phone, zoom, email or a visit at your convenience. I can come to you – home, office or your favourite coffee shop
- If you have a busy schedule we can discuss your travel plans after work when you’re in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Wealth of travel management experience and knowledge, over 22yrs of experience.
- It’s my near-obsessive attention to detail that ensures a seamless holiday that you remember for all the right reasons.
- I don’t give preference to any companies or airlines, I simply listen to my clients’ needs, work with you on the best options and make recommendations based on my knowledge and current specials and offers.
- Whilst my office hours are 9am to 5pm, I am available by appointment early morning to late evening and weekends as required. I also provide a 24 hour emergency service to clients whilst they are traveling.
- Our relationship doesn’t end once I hand over the tickets, I often hear from my clients whilst they’re away and share in their excitement, and if the need arises, I’m only a phone call away if you require urgent help.
Travel gift certificates