~ It’s your dream holiday, I can make it happen ~
I am excited to be Celebrating my 20th year in the Travel Industry in 2018!
Based in Wellington Point, Redlands QLD. I have been creating many memorable holidays for my clients.
After travelling to Japan as an exchange student for a year at the age of 16 I caught the travel bug early! The love of different cultures is one of the many reasons I decided to explore a career in travel. It all started in 1998 where I was working for a retail travel agency in Port Macquarie learning domestic and south pacific travel whilst studying in Travel. After I completed my studies, I moved to Brisbane and continued my career working in both the retail & wholesale travel sectors which has given me an extensive insight and understanding of the whole travel experience. I have been working as a Mobile Travel Agent for over 9 years and join TravelManagers in 2014 to further opportunities for both myself and my clients. Travel is a big passion of mine, I love meeting new people, sharing their amazing stories about travel and experiencing the many different cultures this wonderful world has to offer.
Where I've Travelled
- USA; Los Angeles including Anaheim, Disneyland, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Diego, Phoenix, Memphis, Orlando including Disneyworld & Epcot Centre, Key West, Tampa, New York, Minneapolis.
- Hawaii: Including Oahu (Waikiki), The Big Island, Kauai
- Canada; Calgary, Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper, Rocky Mountaineer Rail Journey, Vancouver.
- Mexico; Tijuana.
- United Kingdom, including London, Bath, Stonehenge, Windsor Castle
- Italy, including Venice, Milan
- Switzerland, including Zurich, Zermat, Grindelwald, Lucerne, Engelberg, Interlarken, Montreux.
- France, including Paris.
- Japan; Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Kobe, Niigata, Aomori, Sapporo including Ski (Niseko, Kiroro, Rusutsu, Tomamu)
- Malaysia including Kuala Lumpur, Club Med Cherating & Kota Kinabalu, Borneo.
- Thailand, including Bangkok, Phuket & Khao Lak.
- Hong Kong, including Kowloon, Hong Kong Island, Lantau Island, Hong Kong Disneyland, New Territiories.
- Singapore, including Singapore City, Sentosa Island.
- Maldives, including resort stays, Snorkelling liveaboard safari.
- Philippines, including Cebu, Bohol Island, Oslob Whale Shark Swimming.
- Vietnam, including Hanoi, Halong Bay Cruising, Hue, Hoian.
South West Pacific;
- Fiji, including Coral Coast, Denarau & Mamanuca Islands
- Vanuatu, including Efate, Port Vila, Tanna Island & Volcano.
Cruising (including ship inspections)
- Pacific Sky, Pacific Dawn, Pacific Pearl, Legend of the Seas, Carnival Spirit, MS Maasdam, Sun Princess, P&O Arcadia World Cruising Ship, Queen Mary 2.
- North Island, including Auckland, Paihia, Cape Reinga, Rotorua, Lake Taupo, Waitomo, Wellington
- South Island, including Christchurch, Akaroa, Hanmer Springs, Kaikoura, Picton & Cook Strait crossing
- QLD; Brisbane, QLD coastline up to Cairns, Whitsundays including Airlie Beach, Hamilton Is, Daydream Is, Brampton Island
- NSW; Sydney, NSW Ski Fields (Perisher, Smiggins, Thredbo), NSW coastline from Sydney to Brisbane
- VIC; Melbourne
- TAS; Launceson down the east coat to Hobart
- SA; Adelaide; including Barossa
- NT; Darwin, Alice Springs, Ayres Rock
- Lord Howe Island & Norfolk Island.
Destinations I'm Passionate About
My specialities include:
- Family Travel
- Disneyland & Disneyworld
- African Safari’s (just to name a few)
- P&O Cruises
- Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Carnival Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Lines
- Holland America Cruises
- Celebrity Cruises
- Disney Cruise Lines
- Group Travel
- Sporting Teams
- Family Groups (multi-generational travel, family reunions)
- Ski Holidays
- Japan Ski, Niseko, Furano, Hakuba, Shiga Kogan, Tomamu.
- Canada & USA
- Europe including, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, France
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Cook Islands
Destinations i love to travel to:
Services I Provide
Why Should you Choose a Personal Travel Manager?
- Personalised Service, customising your itinerary to suit your needs
- Flexible service, via phone, email or a visit at your convenience. I can come to you – home, office or your favourite coffee shop
- If you have a busy schedule we can discuss your travel plans after work when you’re in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Wealth of travel management experience and knowledge, over 20yrs of experience.
- It’s my near-obsessive attention to detail that ensures a seamless holiday that you remember for all the right reasons.
- I don’t give preference to any companies or airlines, I simply listen to my clients’ needs, work with you on the best options and make recommendations based on my knowledge and current specials and offers.
- My hours are not the standard 9am to 5pm, I am available early morning to late evening and weekends. I also provide a 24 hour emergency service to clients whilst they are traveling.
- Our relationship doesn’t end once I hand over the tickets, I often hear from my clients whilst they’re away and share in their excitement, and if the need arises, I’m only a phone call away if you require urgent help.
Be inspired, discover fascinating destinations and read our top travel tips