Iririki Island Resort & Spa, Vanuatu
per person twin share
Includes return airfares + breakfast daily
You won't want for anything during a stay at the enchanting Iririki Island Resort & Spa. The stress of the every day will quickly dissolve as you enjoy award-winning dining experiences, snorkel in pristine blue waters, indulge in luxurious spa treatments, and lounge beside the four-tier swimming pool with a cocktail in hand.
Located just three minutes by ferry from Vanuatu's capital city, this spectacular island resort offers the tranquillity of seclusion without compromising on convenience.
- 6 nights in an Island Fare room
- Breakfast daily
- Return airfares flying Air Vanuatu including taxes, 30kg luggage, on board meal and beverage service and audio entertainment^
- Return airport transfers
- Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- Unlimited 24 hour resort shuttle boat transfers to the mainland
- Use of non-motorised water activities
- Welcome drink
- Stay nestled within the island’s lush tropical gardens
- Put your feet up and enjoy the tranquil surroundings on your private balcony
- Snorkel with the colourful marine life
- Enjoy traditional Polynesian cultural experiences
- Take a dip in the four-tier swimming pool including a swim-up bar
- Challenge your family members to foosball or pool in the games room
- Stay on top of your fitness at the tennis courts and gymnasium
Valid for travel
11 Jan - 31 Aug 2021, black out dates may apply. Subject to availability and the Australian government’s international border policy at time of travel.
24 Mar 2021 unless sold prior
Find a personal travel manager to make an enquiry
Advertised prices are per person twin share, land only (unless stated otherwise), correct at time of publication, are subject to availability and may change at any time without notification due to fluctuations in charges, taxes and currency. Offer is valid on new bookings only. Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays. Valid for select travel 11 Jan – 31 Aug 2021. ^Return flights: airfare is valid for select direct departures ex SYD/BNE/MEL. Higher-priced airfares may apply to specific dates within this period when promotional fares are sold out. Full payment is required at time of booking and is non-refundable and non-changeable. Other conditions may apply. Please view the TravelManagers general terms and conditions here and contact your personal travel manager for more details.