Pacific Resort Rarotonga, Cook Islands - 2021 & 2022
per person twin share
NZ$300 food & beverage credit + breakfast daily
Nestled discreetly on the white sands of Rarotonga's most spectacular lagoon, this 64 room boutique resort offers a perfect blend of modern comforts and traditional island hospitality. A place where simple, lazy days meet luxurious evenings. Where slow-paced island life meets fast-paced nightlife. And where the friendly, gracious staff meet your every request.
This is a place where you can bury your toes in the sand, or bury yourself in activities. Where you can lie in the sun, or lie in bed all morning. Where you can dance into the night on the beach, or watch the locals dance in the villages.
- 6 nights in a Standard Studio Room
- Daily tropical continental breakfast
- NZ$50 food & beverage credit per room per night (6 nights = NZ$300)
- Use of equipment for water activities (kayaks, snorkelling gear, beach towels and sun loungers)
- Scheduled daily activities at the Beach Hut
- Return airport transfers
- Daily guest welcome on the beach
- Explore the resort’s six acres of lush tropical gardens by bicycle, motorbike, scooter, car or jeep
- Embark on a glass-bottom boat excursion to see the lagoon and the marine life
- Daily Kids Club activities
- Indulge in a relaxing massage on the beach
- Snorkel in crystal clear water
- Attend an island night to enjoy a feast of traditional food and Cook Island Song and Dance
Valid for travel
1 Jul 2021 - 31 Mar 2022, black out dates may apply. Subject to availability and the Australian government’s international border policy at time of travel.
24 Jun 2021 unless sold prior
Find a personal travel manager to make an enquiry
Advertised prices are per person twin share, land only (unless stated otherwise), correct at time of publication, are subject to availability and may change at any time without notification due to fluctuations in charges, taxes and currency. Offer is valid on new bookings only. Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays. Valid for select travel 1 Apr 2021 – 31 Mar 2022. Other conditions may apply. Please view the TravelManagers general terms and conditions here and contact your personal travel manager for more details.