Radisson Blu Resort, Fiji
per person twin share
Flights + F$1000 dining credit per room + kids stay and eat free - save 57%
On Denarau Island, the Radisson Blu Resort Fiji is situated amongst 10 acres of amazing tropical garden and waterfalls. If you do decide to bring the kids along, you can drop them off at the kids club to do water sports or other activities. While they're playing you can feel free to do as you please, whether it's a helicopter tour of Fiji or simply sitting back on the beach enjoying the view . The resort is home to Fiji's only white water tunnel water slide as well as a relaxing day spa, exciting island tours, jacuzzis, adults-only lagoon swimming pools, tropical gardens and divine restaurants to please any palate.
If you're looking to recharge those batteries and put a little bounce back in your step, then the Radisson Blu Resort on Denarau Island could be just the ticket.
- Return flights with Fiji Airways
- 6 nights, One Bedroom Garden Suite
- Return airport transfers in Fiji
- Breakfast daily
- F$1000 Food & Beverage Credit per booking
- 2 kids under 13 years stay and eat free^
- 20% off selected treatments at Harmony Retreat day spa
- Use of complimentary kayaks, paddleboards & windsurfing
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
Take the whole family
Ask your personal travel manager about family packages available, which includes up to 2 kids under 13 years staying and eating for free when dining with a paying adult and free morning kids club sessions for 4-12 year olds.^
- Close to Nadi Town for shopping and cultural experiences
- Outdoor jacuzzis and a huge 5 lagoon pool complex, comprising of a series of pools including a family pool, dedicated Children’s pool (with UV protection shades) and private adult’s only lagoon pool areas
- Harmony Retreat Day Spa; built on its own private island within the pool complex
- State of the art gymnasium health club
- Island tours
- Kids Club (children ages 4 – 12 years)
Advertised price valid for travel
- Departing Sydney: 1 Feb – 31 Mar 22, 26 Apr – 15 Jun 22, 17 Jul – 08 Sep 22 & 12 Oct – 14 Dec 22.
- Departing Brisbane: 1 Feb – 24 Mar 22, 25 Apr – 16 Jun 22, 17 Jul – 08 Sep 22 & 10 Oct – 14 Dec 22.
- Departing Melbourne: 1 Feb – 31 Mar 22, 28 Apr – 31 May 22, 23 Jul – 08 Sep 22 & 10 Oct – 14 Dec 22.
Travelling with kids?
Stay 6 nights in a One Bedroom Garden View Suite from $3,780 from Sydney or Brisbane and $3,900 from Melbourne per family (2 adults + 2 children under 12 years).
Valid for travel
See above - travel dates vary based on departure city. Black out dates may apply. Subject to availability and the Australian government’s international border policy at time of travel.
31 Jan 2022 unless sold prior
Find a personal travel manager to make an enquiry
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability and some conditions. Advertised prices are per person twin share based on 2 adults travelling, land only (unless stated otherwise), correct at time of publication, are subject to availability and may change at any time without notification due to fluctuations in charges, taxes and currency. Price includes flights, transfers, meals and drinks as stated and twin share accommodation. Flights with Fiji Airways are for departures from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. This special is only valid in conjunction with Fiji Airways Bula Bubble airfares. Due to Fiji Airways terms & conditions the special is not applicable to customers with an existing Fiji Airways credit. Black out dates and seasonal surcharges may apply especially during school holidays. Offer is valid on new bookings only. ^Kids stay and eat free: maximum two kids under 12 years stay free when sharing existing bedding with adults and eat free at selected venues when dining with adults (1 child per paying adult). Please check current COVID-19 travel restrictions for the destination you wish to visit before departure. Other conditions may apply. Please view the TravelManagers general terms and conditions here and contact your personal travel manager for more details.