Return To Paradise Resort & Spa, Samoa - 2021 & 2022
per person twin share
Stay at the famous beach featured in the 1953 film, Return to Paradise
The name says it all! This resort has a dream-like setting by a famous beach and coral lagoon - a location chosen many years ago for a romantic film starring the legendary Gary Cooper.
The resort was planned to blend into the area's natural beauty and provide a high standard of accommodation and service. Two pools, a library, and a range of leisure activities are offered to suit everyone's needs.
- 5 nights in an Ocean Breeze Room
- Tropical breakfast daily
- Crab races and seasonal beach activities
- Use of snorkelling gear
- Return to Paradise movie night on Thursdays
- Return airport transfers in Samoa
- Stay in rooms furnished with hand-carved poles and mouldings, hand-smoothed marble tiles and luxurious silk
- Relax on your private balcony, angled to catch every one of those stunning South Seas sunsets
- Fiafia culture nights with award-winning fire-knife dancers, and traditional Samoan toonai
- Sample the freshest local ingredients at the resort restaurants
- Sip one of the resort’s signature cocktails and listen to the waves crashing at their seaside Rock Pool Bar
Valid for travel
1 Mar 2021 - 31 Mar 2022, black out dates may apply. Subject to availability and the Australian government’s international border policy at time of travel.
23 Apr 2021 unless sold prior
Find a personal travel manager to make an enquiry
Advertised prices are per person twin share based on 2 adults travelling, land only (unless stated otherwise), correct at time of publication, are subject to availability and may change at any time without notification due to fluctuations in charges, taxes and currency. Offer is valid on new bookings only. Seasonal surcharges can apply especially during school holidays. Valid for select travel 1 Mar 2021 – 31 Mar 2022. Other conditions may apply. Please view the TravelManagers general terms and conditions here and contact your personal travel manager for more details.