Whitsunday Island Breakaway
per person twin share
This adults-only oasis overlooks the Coral Sea, re-energising you with each sip of your cocktail.
With its spectacular beachfront location, private restaurant and lounge, child-free ambiance, and personalised service, the Beach Club Hamilton Island is an ultimate couples’ getaway.
- 5 nights at the Beach Club, Hamilton Island
- Breakfast daily
- VIP chauffeur service
- Complimentary use of non-motorised water sports
- Complimentary use of island shuttle
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Morning scenic Whitsunday cruise to Whitehaven Beach
- Morning scenic cruise to Whitehaven Beach: cruise through these picture-perfect isles and spend two hours swimming, or simply relaxing on the dazzling white sands of Whitehaven
- Take a dip in the infinity-edge pool (heated in winter) and enjoy direct access to Catseye Beach
- Complimentary access to all the non-motorised sports equipment, including catamarans, paddleboards, kayak hire, windsurfers, and snorkelling equipment
- Indulge in a whole array of treatments at Spa Wumurdaylin (additional charge)
Valid for travel
12 Oct – 21 Dec 2020 and 24 Jan – 31 March 2021
30 Nov 2020 unless sold prior
Find a personal travel manager to make an enquiry
Advertised prices are per person twin share, correct at time of publication, are subject to availability and may change at any time without notification due to fluctuations in charges, taxes and currency. Offer is valid on new bookings only. The bonus $150 resort credit applies to travel dates 12 October – 21 December 2020 and 24 January – 31 March 2021. Surcharges may apply over special event periods and school holidays. Children under 18 years are not permitted at the Beach Club. The morning scenic Whitehaven cruise departs Thursday – Sunday and may change at any time without notice. Inclusions are subject to change based on operational capabilities. A 20% deposit is required to secure your booking. Other conditions may apply. Please view the TravelManagers general terms and conditions here and contact your personal travel manager for more details.