Travel is my life – be it work or play. I have over 20 years industry experience across the leisure, adventure, groups and wellness travel markets and I specialise in making your travel dreams come true – no itinerary too big or too small. Everyone deserves a H.O.L.I.D.A.Y!!
Whether you’re after the best package or airfare deals; complex holiday planning; or an action packed Sumatra adventure holiday to trek with the orangutan – I have the insight, expertise and passion to get you where you want to be in the easiest, most efficient way possible.
I am committed to ensuring an amazing and memorable experience at every step of your journey:
– I listen to you
– I work with you to create an itinerary tailored to your individual requirements
– I research and compare industry suppliers and available options
– I ensure attention to detail
– I am easy to contact at all times – I’m here to fix emergencies that may arise
Whether you prefer to discuss your travel plans via email, over the phone or in person at your local coffee shop, I’m mobile and available to chat at a time and place that’s convenient for you. Contact me on 0412993380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your next trip.
I look forward to talking travel with you soon.
FROM $2195 per person ex Australia (twin share)
– Return airfares with Singapore Airlines ex Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne to Medan
– Escorted tour including meet and greet by local representative on arrival
– Private transfers throughout including pick up and drop off at Medan airport/Medan city
– 4 nights’ guesthouse accommodation in Bukit Lawang including breakfast
– 2 days hiking/rafting in Gunung Leuser National Park with English speaking guide.
(home to various species of wildlife including the endangered Sumatran orangutan, Sumatran tiger, Thomas leaf monkey, horn bill and elephant) with English speaking local guide, includes park entry fee, lunch, water, fruit. ** hiking options available to suit all fitness levels and ages
– 1-day village tour travelling by tuk-tuk and walking through the Sumatra farmland
See how traditional medicine and other products are produced.
Visit the local rubber & food market, primary school and help teach English to the children or assist with a community project. Lunch included.
– 1-night accommodation after visiting the elephants in Tangkahan including elephant bathing & feeding, tubing.
Travel by 4wd to the accommodation and breakfast are included. You can go swimming at the waterfall & hot springs and relaxing in the beautiful jungle
– Transfer to Medan after lunch & spend your final night at the Marriott Hotel Medan (5-star accommodation) for only $50 extra per person twin share. Or stay an extra night in the jungle.
You can have an optional stopover in Singapore in either direction. **Additional costs apply.
The above listed options are our suggested travel package, however, your travel experience can be tailored to individual needs/interests and with/without flights. Travel when suits you on your own escorted private tour. Min of 2 people.
Small group tours departures in April and October. Bookings are open for October. Email email@example.com to book a book your opportunity to hang out with the beautiful orangutan and jungle friends :-)
The above listed package is one of the services I provide, I am specialised in providing you the best travel experience and make your travel a long lasting memory.