I was born in South Africa where I worked in the Travel Industry as a Travel Consultant for 20 years. My passion for travelling and desire to be engaged in this vibrant Industry has lured me back. I decided to join Travel Managers as it gives me the opportunity to be home-based and meet travellers at a time convenient to them and also pursue my own travel passion
My husband and I have consciously travelled locally and internationally with our children to educate them on the geography of the world and the diverse cultures and experiences. Now our kids are older they too have a passion for travel.
I am an amateur golfer with a keen interest to play at home and abroad. I belong to our local golf club where I play every week and take every opportunity to play interstate and abroad.
I have lived in the Hills District of Sydney for the last 18 years and like to meet with my clients to deliver a personalised service.
In recent years I have had several trips to India. I have travelled to Kerala in the South visiting Kovalam, Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady and also Hyderabad, Goa, Mumbai, Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Jodhpur. Kolkota, Darjeeling and Sikkim. India is a fascinating destination and the diversity holds a charm that is unique. Let me help you plan your next trip to India and create everlasting memories.
Having lived in Africa for 42 years I have had the opportunity to visit many private game lodges and experience the African bush and wild life. I have a keen interest in conservation and a passion for tailoring bespoke holidays.
I travel on a regular basis to update my product knowledge and keep updated with what is on offer.
OTHER TRAVEL EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
ANTARCTICA EXPEDITION CRUISE, EUROPEAN CRUISES, AUSTRALIAN DOMESTIC CRUISE AND ASIA AND EUROPE RIVER CRUISE
SOUTH AMERICA THE USA AND CANADA:
– Rio de Janeiro, Paraty the Amazon and Costa Rica, Argentina – Buenos Aires, Igaussu Falls, Peru, Lima Lake Titicaca and Machu Picchu
– Mexico City, Cancun and Cozumel
– Hawaii, New York, Boston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Francisco,San Diego, Yosimete, Dallas and Orlando
– Toronto, Vancouver, Banff, Lake Louise, Calgary
UNITED KINGDOM, SCOTLAND, WALES AND IRELAND
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Mozambique
MALDIVES AND MAURITIUS
Finland, Estonia, Portugal, Spain, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, Turkey and Greece
United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Israel
India, Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan. Taiwan, Singapore, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia and China
Auckland, Queenstown and Whakapapa
FIJI and VANUATU and COOK ISLANDS
AUSTRALIA AND TASMANIA BOTH EXTENSIVELY
– I belong to a fully affiliated company and your money is safe with Travel Managers.
– I have a passion for making your holiday dreams come true. I like to create itineraries to suit my client’s specific needs and wish list.
– I have access to the best technology and up to date airfares and special deals. I will keep you informed of the latest developments in the industry and areas that affect your holiday or business trip.
– Flight reservations on all IATA airlines.
– Hotel Reservations.
– Holiday packages.
– Ski holidays.
– Cruise holidays and specialist cruises. I have cruised on a variety of cruise liners and inspected much more. I am CLIA accredited having achieved my Crusiemasters certification. I specialize in Luxury, Small ship and both River and Ocean Cruising
– Travel Insurance to suit every traveler.
– India specialist in creating bespoke itineraries and experiences.
– Africa specialist tailor making any itinerary.