Feeling like the need to escape the day to day grind?
We recently road-tested Byron Bay for a long weekend with the family. It’s was an old favourite destination but one we had not visited for nearly a decade.
Wanting to be somewhere out of the hustle, we chose to stay at Elements at Byron Bay, and it did not disappoint with its beach location, beautifully appointed spacious villas, sumptuous food, and activities to relax and entertain us.
These are my Top 5 things to enjoy on an escape to Byron Bay
- Enjoy the end of the day at The Beach Club Botanical Bar, relaxing on your sun lounger overlooking the white sands. Visit the Caravan to order your Gin Cocktail. Hopefully you stay enough nights to enjoy all the different offerings on hand, from Ink Gin, Slow Gin, Dry Gin.. all of which are now my favourites!
- Greet the morning with Yoga overlooking the bay. It is not too early, which makes taking the whole family with you a possibility (if you choose to!). And the yoga is open to beginner level, so a nice introduction. The sounds of the ocean, the breeze thru the trees and a few musical birds will help you stretch and relax.
- Take a stroll thru the Trails of the resort. Elements has few different trails to explore – Rainforest, Dunal and Wetlands. They are only short and not strenuous but filled with abundance of colour and sounds.
- Step back in time aboard The Solar Express. It’s only a short 8 minute journey from North Beach into Town, but as they say getting there is half the fun! Once in town, there is time to explore the local shops and main beach area
And when hunger beckons the Balcony Bar & Oyster Co offers sumptuous local meals, eclectic ambience, and with views over the town for people watching.
- Treat yourself at the Spa @ Osprey. Relaxing spa treatments need no introduction, yet Osprey seem to go beyond with their surrounds and experiences on offer. Which treatment to chose, could be the hardest decision you will make on this getaway!
Wanting to check it out for yourself?
Contact Kim Mason, your personal travel manager to arrange your escape from the city.