I’m Michelle. I love the colour purple, gourmet food, shopping & animals. I am married with 2 adult kids & 2 cats.
Everyone has a travel dream. Share yours with me. I love making travel dreams come true.
I’m the TravelManagers Representative for Tennyson Point, NSW. With over 38 years in the travel industry, I absolutely relish sharing my experience with my clients, offering personal and tailored travel services. My well rounded career has included roles in all aspects of the industry including leisure, corporate, airlines & wholesale travel sectors. I have also presented lectures at TAFE & private colleges to educate upcoming travel agents.
I am not only professionally interested in travel, but love to travel personally as well. Learning about new places and experiencing cultural diversity is a true passion for my family and I. We lived in Perth, Western Australia for 4 years and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for 2 years. I have visited all the continents. I travel as much as possible to keep up to date with popular destinations and current trends. After all, someone has to do it….. And when all is said and done, it’s just research for my clients.
My extensive travels and industry network equip me to offer first hand information & advice to my clients. My service differs from other travel agencies in that it is holistic, extensive and uncompromisingly tailored to every client.
Twelve years ago, I took a leap of faith and started my own business as a personal Travel Manager. I haven’t looked back since. My TravelManager colleagues work together as one team, to deliver excellence in travel planning for our clients. I love running my business with the support of a great company that allows me the freedom to do what I do best….plan & research travel options for my valued clients. Did I mention that I travel a lot????
One of the most enjoyable parts of my work is spending time going over options that suit my clients’ individual needs. I love going above and beyond for my clients and most describe me as a trusted friend and advisor.
I enjoy finding ways to take the stress out of holiday planning. In fact, I thrive on it!
I am an expert in cruise and leisure travel, with a growing niche for group tours that involve cruising and shopping. Shopping is my second passion in life! Oh, and gourmet food of course….
I am an accredited Master Cruise Consultant with Cruise Lines International Assocation Australasia (C.L.I.A.) & also a member of Cruiseco. I am listed in the Top 100 Cruise Consultants Australia wide.
* 2009 Most Improved Personal Travel Manager
* 2010 Finalist, Travel Weekly Awards in Best Cruise Consultant category
* 2010 Finalist in Hills Shire Times Business Achiever Awards in the Travel & Tourism category
* 2011 Highly Commended in the Travel Weekly Awards for Best Cruise Consultant
LET ME TURN YOUR INDIVIDUAL TRAVEL DREAMS INTO UNIQUE EXPERIENCES
Europe – Italy, France, Greece, Spain
South Pacific – Vanuatu, Cook Islands & Fiji
LET ME BE THE ARCHITECT OF YOUR TRAVEL DREAMS
My services include
* Cruises – group cruises, ocean liners, river cruising, small ship luxury, mainstream, private charters, skippered canal barges
* Flights – specialising in multi-city itineraries and cruise connections, frequent flyer assistance
* Accommodation options – hotels, apartments, resorts, villas, glamping, igloos, cave houses, …. You name it, I know about it.
* Tours – escorted, independent, day tours, walking, cycling, private, group, shopping
* Sightseeing & attractions – group, private, independent
* Events – theatre, concerts, sporting events and special interest
* Restaurants – specialising in gourmet and special occasions
* Shopping suggestions – outlets, private shopping tours, accompanied
* Insurance advice
* Travel money and currency
* Personalised travel tips
Convenience – you say when and where
* Convenient Appointments – I come to you at a time that works for you, at home, work or coffee shop
* Mobile and virtual – I work with Skype, phone or email for your convenience
Organisation – every detail, every trip
* Co-ordinated bookings
* Comprehensive itinerary planning
* End to end travel planning
* Personalised document delivery presentation and detailed travel checklist for all clients
Tailored – specialising in the extraordinary
* No request is too challenging
* Unique experiences to realise every traveller’s dreams
Support – end to end
* Full support while travelling – I’m with you all the way
* Changes always accommodated
* Welcome home travel debrief – the good, the bad and the ugly….. Yep, tell me everything!