So, now that I’ve got your attention…
- It’s the responsible thing to do.
- It will protect all parties involved.
- It will cover a wide range of activities, if you get the right coverage.
- There still is some risk involved, but it is much, much safer than taking no precautions at all.
- It can protect you from any unforseen circumstances.
- It may be helpful to you, if you’ve come into contact with a foreign body or any infectious diseases.
- The cheapest isn’t always the best option – you get what you pay for.
- But having said that – accidents can still happen.
- It can cover you 24/7, and you can vary the level of coverage.
- By using it, it gives you a lot of peace-of-mind.
- You are spoilt for choice and have lots of different options to choose from.
- Options come in all shapes and sizes – some are pretty basic, but others have all of the bells and whistles.
- ‘One size fits all’ does not exist.
- Not having it could be very costly.
- It could save you from having to pay out lots of unwanted bills and money later on.
- Even though it will require an application, you can still manage to enjoy yourself.
- You can use it for a short, quick time, or for a longer duration.
- It is mutually consensual for both parties involved.
- And if you are having too much fun, and want to extend, you can always just get another one…
So, what’s the moral of the story? Prevention is better than cure!
If you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to go!