The Naviti Resort, Fiji - 2021 & 2022
per person twin share
All inclusive + 2 kids under 13 years stay and eat free^
The Naviti Resort, situated on the famous Coral Coast is one of Fiji's most popular family resorts, and it's no secret why. The resort's 'Rug Rats Club' provides a safe and fun-filled place for kids aged 5-12 years and provides plenty of activities to keep them entertained all day long. Your job will be to kick back, relax and enjoy all the luxuries the resort has to offer.
The resort's all-inclusive offering is great for travellers who don’t want to have to spend another cent, as it’s all taken care of. Meals and drinks plus a bunch of great activities and entertainment are all included. Best of all there are rooms that can fit a family of two adults and up to four kids!
- 6 nights in a Garden View room
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Drinks including local beer, house red and white wine, sparkling wine, local brand spirits, soft drinks
- 2 kids under 13yrs stay and eat free^
- Kids club for kids 5 – 12yrs
- Sunset Bay Cruise including wine and savouries
- Coral Viewing Cruise
- Guided snorkelling trip
- Use of snorkels, kayaks, archery, tennis
- A discounted shopping trip to Sigatoka Town (select dates)
- Unlimited Golf green fees (club hire, motorised buggy and balls are charged)
- Personal meet and greet at Nadi airport with a welcome shell lei
- Return airport transfers in Fiji
Take the whole family
Ask your personal travel manager about packages for 2 adults and 3 kids under 13 years staying in a Family Garden View room or 2 adults and 4 kids under 13 in a Family Suite.
- Relax on the picturesque Fijian Coral Coast
- 4 tennis courts, 2 large resort-style pools – 1 with Swim-up Bar, a 9-hole executive golf course, a fully equipped air-conditioned gym overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- 2 dining areas and 1 full-service bar
- Coral viewing, sunset cruises, a giant chessboard, pool and beach volleyball, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking, bay fishing trips daily, donkey rides for kids and lots more
- Day spa facilities with 8 treatment rooms, jacuzzi, massages and beauty salon
- ‘The Rug Rats Club’ for kids aged 5-12 years
- Teenage activities such as waterfall jungle hikes, snorkelling, evening bus trips, golf, tennis and archery tournaments
- Cultural Meke shows, cabaret, karaoke and nightly entertainment
Valid for travel
2 Mar - 21 Dec 2021 and 11 Jan - 31 Mar 2022. Black out dates may apply. Subject to availability and the Australian government’s international border policy at time of travel.
30 Apr 2021 unless sold prior
Find a personal travel manager to make an enquiry
Prices shown are a guide only, based on low season availability and some conditions. Advertised prices are per person twin share based on 2 adults travelling, land only (unless stated otherwise), correct at time of publication, are subject to availability and may change at any time without notification due to fluctuations in charges, taxes and currency. Price includes all transfers, meals and drinks as stated and twin share accommodation. Black out dates and seasonal surcharges may apply especially during school holidays. Offer is valid on new bookings only. ^Kids stay and eat free: 2 kids under 13 years stay and eat free when travelling with two adults. Kids eat free at the Nukunuku Restaurant when dining with adults. Other conditions may apply. Please view the TravelManagers general terms and conditions here and contact your personal travel manager for more details.